European Coral Reef Symposium - Call for abstracts

AIOSS

Nov 21, 2023, 12:54:25 PM11/21/23
to AIOSS mailing list

European Coral Reef Symposium

Call for abstracts

The call is open!

Do not miss your chance to be a part of ECRS 2024 and submit your abstract before December 16th!

Sessions

  1. Lessons from the Past to Inform the Future
  2. Coral Reef Structure and Functioning
  3. Biology and Ecology of Holobionts in Coral Reefs
  4. Global Climate Change and Environmental Stressors
  5. Coral Reef Anthropic Pressures, Conservation and Restoration
  6. Community-Based Monitoring and Ecosystem-Based Management
  7. Shallow Temperate Reefs

  1. Mesophotic and Cold-Water Coral Ecosystems
  2. Technological and Methodological Innovation in Underwater Surveys and Data Analysis
  3. Coral Reefs Under a Socio-Economic Perspective
  4. Beyond Corals and Fishes – Evolution and Biodiversity of Neglected Reef Taxa
  5. The Ocean Decade: The Science We Need for the Coral Reefs We Want

How to submit

  • Create your account on the Conftool submission platform
  • Click on “Your submissions”
  • Choose the topic of your abstract and fill out the form

Registrations are now open

Register before March 20th to have access to a reduced fee!
You can find here all fees, and here all information regarding registration, cancellation policies and related information.

For more information visit our website at

Copyright © 2023 Symposia, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
secre...@ecrs2024.eu