It's OPAL! Thoughts/feedback/comments/buyers welcome :-)

Carl Reynolds

Aug 29, 2013, 5:57:57 AM8/29/13
to oss-uk...@googlegroups.com
So we're making a commercial open source thing for the NHS http://opal.openhealthcare.org.uk/

All feedback welcome :-)

V.best, Carl

Carl

Aug 29, 2013, 6:03:18 AM8/29/13
to oss-uk...@googlegroups.com
btw have also blogged about it and other NHS digital strategy stuff here
http://www.openhealthcare.org.uk/?page_id=334

again thoughts/comments most welcome

Amran

Sep 9, 2013, 7:59:09 PM9/9/13
to oss-uk...@googlegroups.com
carl

how i wish i was still in the UK to join in on this

the only question i have is about how easy you think the opal toolkit lends itself to different hospital settings throughout the country? ie is it UCH specific, and assuming its not, how much maintenance does it take to modify/adapt?

amran

bentayloruk

Sep 13, 2013, 4:32:34 AM9/13/13
to oss-uk...@googlegroups.com
Great to see and very inspiring.  I think this is a fantastic model and could make a real difference to the NHS.  All the best.

Taavi Tillmann

Sep 13, 2013, 5:21:03 AM9/13/13
to oss-uk...@googlegroups.com
Can I just echo this and say seriously well done.
Roll it out!

Taavi Tillmann
ST1 public health