[ospm-summit-17] Live streaming and monday dinner

Juri Lelli

Apr 1, 2017, 7:11:53 AM4/1/17
to OSPM summit
Hello OSPM summit participants!

Sun is shining in Pisa today, but bring your umbrellas (or waterproof
clothing) as we expect a bit of rain on Sunday evening. Rest of the week
should be fine, though. Finger crossed.
http://www.lamma.rete.toscana.it/en/node/3949

Live streaming events have been created, so we are ready to be on air.
Please find youtube links at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9s6mcKszFdIRU7ZpsknfKA/videos?live_view=502&shelf_id=3&sort=dd&view=2

There is the possibility to join remotely via hangout, but it will be
allowed on a per need basis (as we have an upper limit of 10 remote
participants). Please don't hesitate to ask if you want to join one of
the sessions remotely.

For who participated in the poll, Monday evening (unsponsored) dinner is
taking place at Ristorante alle Bandierine (Via Mercanti 4, Pisa,
https://goo.gl/maps/sxH3eFZnrNt) at 8PM. Be ready to eat good food!

That's all for now. Don't hesitate to reply to this email if you need
more information or help.

Looking forward to meeting you all in a few days.

Have a safe and pleasant trip to Pisa!

- Juri