Fwd: Vespucci OSM Editor

Marcus Wolschon

Jun 24, 2015, 4:29:54 AM6/24/15
to osmedito...@googlegroups.com

Does anyone have any idea how to remotely debug this?
Since the aLogCat no longer works in recent Android versions,
I see no way of getting a stack trace.

Jun 24, 2015, 4:38:24 AM6/24/15
to dincaio...@gmail.com, osmedito...@googlegroups.com

This is likely the lock icon not being found issue, we've received a handful of these see https://github.com/MarcusWolschon/osmeditor4android/issues/319 however the stack traces are inconclusive Build 995 avoids the crash but I suspect that is not really a fix.

@Dinca could you try installing the version from here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M-GYTLjg6DxKgf4f5swhvsDNJrnmP5dpMeyfOwUN8BA&authuser=0 and see if you get any further?

Simon

PS: Marcus can you add a pointer to the github issue tracker for error reports on google play?
--

---

Simon Poole

Jun 24, 2015, 5:20:04 AM6/24/15
to osmedito...@googlegroups.com, dincaio...@gmail.com
Definite fix in https://github.com/MarcusWolschon/osmeditor4android/commit/b9a86d3617500247c83200bde28777b062e8c3f8

Which agains underlines the point that people shoud really head straight to the issue tracker if they have an issue.

Marcus Wolschon

Jun 24, 2015, 5:44:53 AM6/24/15
to osmedito...@googlegroups.com
> Marcus can you add a pointer to the github issue tracker for error reports on google play?

There already is.

EN:
"For feature requests and bug reports please visit:
https://github.com/MarcusWolschon/osmeditor4android/issues"

DE:
"Hilf mit, die Software zu verbessern und besuch unsere Homepage!
https://github.com/MarcusWolschon/osmeditor4android/issues"

FR:
"Visitez notre site web et https://github.com/MarcusWolschon/osmeditor4android/issues pour plus d'information!"

IT:
" Dopo la modifica, puoi inviarla direttamente al server OSM.
https://github.com/MarcusWolschon/osmeditor4android/issues"

PT:
"Para pedidos de novas funções e reportar problemas por favor visite:
https://github.com/MarcusWolschon/osmeditor4android/issues"