Presentation of 'QA no address' information

hike39

Jun 30, 2016, 7:13:06 AM6/30/16
to osmeditor4android
Hi,

I use Vespucci (0.9.71.1141) to survey missing address data for OSM.

Doing that I found out that Vespucci presents old data for the 'QA no address' layer.

Could someone tell me how often those data are updated?

Next question is: Is there a way to change the presentation of address nodes so not overflood the buildings without address?

Greetings

hike39

Simon Poole

Jun 30, 2016, 8:46:18 AM6/30/16
to osmedito...@googlegroups.com

Am 30.06.2016 um 13:13 schrieb 'hike39' via osmeditor4android:
Hi,

I use Vespucci (0.9.71.1141) to survey missing address data for OSM.

Doing that I found out that Vespucci presents old data for the 'QA no address' layer.

The overlay layer is handled exactly the same as the background layer it is cached on device till either you flush it manually (Tools->Flush Overlay Cache iirc), or the maximum cache size is reached and tiles are flushed on a lru base.

Wit other words you simply need to flush the cache.

Could someone tell me how often those data are updated?

Next question is: Is there a way to change the presentation of address nodes so not overflood the buildings without address?
That has been improved with 0.9.8 (house numbers are drawn at the same zoom level as icons and turning off the icons display will inhibit the rendering of house numbers).

Simon

Greetings

hike39
--

---

hike39

Jun 30, 2016, 3:39:49 PM6/30/16
to osmeditor4android

Am Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016 14:46:18 UTC+2 schrieb Simon Poole:

The overlay layer is handled exactly the same as the background layer it is cached on device till either you flush it manually (Tools->Flush Overlay Cache iirc), or the maximum cache size is reached and tiles are flushed on a lru base.

Wit other words you simply need to flush the cache.

That was it. Sorry but I have overseen that function.

That has been improved with 0.9.8 (house numbers are drawn at the same zoom level as icons and turning off the icons display will inhibit the rendering of house numbers).

I've installed the newest Beta onto my test mobile. Now I can see there which building has no valid address tag nicely.

I'll test the new version as soon as possible and report the problems I found.

hike39