Moving to GitHub

Marcus Wolschon

Mar 18, 2015, 1:43:12 PM3/18/15
to osmedito...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone who commited tell their Github user name, so I can match them during the import?

Thanks

Simon Poole

Mar 18, 2015, 2:27:06 PM3/18/15
to osmedito...@googlegroups.com

simonpoole

--

---

Andrew Buck

Mar 18, 2015, 6:45:09 PM3/18/15
to osmedito...@googlegroups.com

Marcus Wolschon

Mar 21, 2015, 3:23:26 AM3/21/15
to osmedito...@googlegroups.com
Well, it doesnt look like the migration tool is going to work any time soon.
:(
https://github.com/deepalidpawar/support-tools/issues/16

There's more of these error reports:
https://github.com/deepalidpawar/support-tools/issues

Marcus Wolschon

Mar 21, 2015, 3:41:38 AM3/21/15
to osmedito...@googlegroups.com
I guess I was too early.

The move is complete.
We're now at
http://marcuswolschon.github.io/osmeditor4android

Now there's a lot of cleanup to be done.

Simon Poole

Mar 21, 2015, 4:50:45 AM3/21/15
to osmedito...@googlegroups.com

Markus do you intend to move the repo to an organisation?

I don't particularly like what the exporter has  done wrt issues. Not quite sure if we still have the information who the original ticket creator was, which may make going back and asking for more information difficult.

SImon

Andrew Gregory

Marcus Wolschon

Mar 21, 2015, 6:25:52 PM3/21/15
to osmedito...@googlegroups.com
Aparently that still works as long as you know the URL.