Offline Map in OSMdroid

Karuppiah P

Oct 6, 2017, 5:58:05 AM10/6/17
to osmdroid
I've created a offline map OSMDroid zip file from MOBAC tool and i loaded that into /sdcard/osmdroid/Mapnik.zip in device inside that zip folder there is a folder named as "Mapnik" and this is called as in code. After that inside my android code i tried to fetch that as in offline it doesn't show the tiles and i shared my code too please help me on this.

map.setTileSource(new XYTileSource("Mapnik", 0, 18, 256, ".png", new String[] {
            "http://otile1.mqcdn.com/tiles/1.0.0/map/",
            "http://otile2.mqcdn.com/tiles/1.0.0/map/",
            "http://otile3.mqcdn.com/tiles/1.0.0/map/",
            "http://otile4.mqcdn.com/tiles/1.0.0/map/"}));

Alex O'Ree

Oct 6, 2017, 4:58:16 PM10/6/17
to osmdroid
what version of osmdroid?

Karuppiah P

Oct 7, 2017, 12:10:43 AM10/7/17
to osmdroid

Hi, am using below github version for OSMdroid

compile 'com.github.MKergall:osmbonuspack:6.4'

Alex O'Ree

Dec 15, 2017, 6:25:35 PM12/15/17
to osmdroid
It's probable that it's a permissions or you're not handling storage locations. Try Configuration.getInstance().setOsmdroidBasePath();