osmdroid: Who uses it for Openstreetmap map posters? pb: Gradle

Paul Me

Oct 15, 2019, 3:14:26 PM10/15/19
to osmdroid
Hello,

A little bug.
I set Gradle (build.gradle) to integrate the osmdroid library
"dependencies {
implementation 'org.osmdroid: osmdroid-android: 6.1.2' "

I can not integrate lib with Sync Project for Gradle Files.
"Error: ERROR: Unable to find the method implementation () for arguments [org.osmdroid: osmdroid-android: 6.1.2] on an object of type org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.dsl.dependencies.DefaultDependencyHandler. "

Who has already had this?

Diego Ramírez

Oct 17, 2019, 9:39:53 AM10/17/19
to osmdroid
I think there are no spaces after colon characters in the implementation line, it should be :

implementation 'org.osmdroid:osmdroid-android:6.1.2'

Paul Me

Oct 18, 2019, 3:26:17 PM10/18/19
to osmdroid
Thanks,
White spaces have been put on display.
After a lot of wanderings, I found.
I was wrong about the location of the build.gradle file.
The good was in app