Osmand 4.1.9 and Brouter 1.4 under Android 11 don't work!

A. M.

Dec 8, 2021, 7:59:38 AM12/8/21
to OsmAnd
Since Osmand version 4.1.9. I can no longer navigate with Brouter 1.4 under Android 11. Osmand asked me to migrate the "shared storage". Since Brouter can only be installed in "external memory 1" or on the SD card, I installed Osmand in "external memory 1". Unfortunately, Brouter is no longer offered under the navigation types afterwards. What can I do?

Greetings

Alfred

lodrog...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2021, 3:43:39 PM12/8/21
to OsmAnd
if you don't need the android auto function from the last version of the  app, downgrade to 4.0.9 version of osmand. Stay there for the necessary time, until next versions of osmand solve your needs

Dmitry Prodchenko

Dec 10, 2021, 5:09:54 AM12/10/21
to OsmAnd
Hello! Thank you for the feedback.
The issue with Brouter was fixed in the latest nightly builds and will be in the upcoming 4.1.10 update.