Ongoing requests to tokens for MapBox and Esri Imagery?

Severin Menard

Nov 8, 2021, 4:34:09 PM11/8/21
to OsmAnd
Hi,

OsmAnd only has access to Bing imagery so far, while other Android Apps allow access to more recent imagery: eg OSm Go!  has also access to Mapbox and Vespucci to both Mapbox and Esri imagery.
Did OsmAnd request access token to these two providers?

Sincerely,

Severin

Peter B - pebogufi

Nov 9, 2021, 5:13:10 AM11/9/21
to OsmAnd
If you know the acces string for other/more imageries, you can easily add them yourself.
Hints are welcome.
Here is a link which provides Google imagery:

Severin Menard

Nov 9, 2021, 7:43:23 AM11/9/21
to OsmAnd
Where personal links can be added? I can only see a closed list of available rendering or imagery.
Besides this, I think a specific token for OsmAnd, as these imagery sources are generally available only for derivating data in OSM. The fact OsmAnd allows various sues beyond OSM editing, inclusively creating GPX collected data may also be a problem for them.

Dmitry Prodchenko

Nov 9, 2021, 10:08:31 AM11/9/21
to OsmAnd