Malfunctions since last update

Marta Matra

Apr 14, 2023, 5:31:37 AM4/14/23
to OsmAnd
Hello,
since the last update (V4.4.7.) it happens that the hamburger and navi buttons, bottom left, no longer appear when touching the screen.
In the Create Route function, it is not clear where the point is set. Previously a cross appeared in the middle of the screen. Now it no longer appears. Then when I press "Add", the dot appears somewhere outside the field of view. Restarting does not help.
My device: Huawei P30 pro, V12

Who can help?

Dmytro Prodchenko

Apr 14, 2023, 11:05:18 AM4/14/23
to OsmAnd
Hello! Thank you for the feedback.
We know about the issues https://github.com/osmandapp/OsmAnd/issues/16965. You can switch Display position to Center in Menu – Settings – Profile – General settings, it should help until update where it will be fixed.

Dane christian Neilson

Nov 29, 2023, 4:53:12 AM11/29/23
to OsmAnd
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+14234753476