rendering problem in all display modes

P Wat

Jul 2, 2024, 3:58:55 PMJul 2
to OsmAnd
Please help determine the cause, and provide a solution if possible.
There has been a long-standing rendering problem in all display modes (Car, Bike, Nautical, etc) in the vicinity of 50.38582N, 3.59821W = Dittisham, Devon, UK.
In all display modes there are areas which are shown as water, and with houses apparently "flooded" which are actually 10s of metres above river level.
Two images attached.
People with the relevant skills have examined the OSM data in the past and say there are no errors.
IF there are no OSM errors in the locality, is this problem caused by anomalies in OsmAnd?
IF there are OSM errors, can someone suitably skilled please resolve them?

(I'll be dinghy sailing there next month, so accurate rendering would be a great advantage!)
I use OsmAnd+ 4.7.17, on Galaxy S20 FE 5G, running Android 13.
Screenshot_20240702_085608_OsmAnd+.jpg
Screenshot_20240702_085558_OsmAnd+.jpg
Message has been deleted

Dmytro Prodchenko

Jul 3, 2024, 10:08:22 AMJul 3
to OsmAnd
Hi!
The issue reproduced only on previous version of Map rendering engineVersion 1. First image: Version 2, second: Version 1.
Version 1 is no longer supported. Please switch to Map rendering engine: Version 2 (Open GL) in Menu – Settings – OsmAnd Settings – Map rendering engine.
2024-07-03 17.04.06.jpg2024-07-03 17.04.09.jpg

P Wat

Jul 4, 2024, 1:03:25 PMJul 4
to OsmAnd
Oh my ...!  Fantastic.  Thanks.  PauL W