Enable/disable custom OBF files

Philippe de Franclieu

Aug 8, 2022, 4:31:29 AM8/8/22
to OsmAnd
Hello,

I wish I could enable/disable some of my custom OBF files. Anyway to do it?
Could I tick/untick a list of such files say?
Thanks
Philippe

Dmytro Prodchenko

Aug 10, 2022, 4:17:22 AM8/10/22
to OsmAnd
Hello, Philippe! Thank you for the feedback.
All OBF files should be visible in Menu – Downloads Maps – Local. You need to tap in the menu icon (3 dots), and choose "Deactivate" this will archive OBF, and OsmAnd will not show this map on the map screen until Activation.

Philippe de Franclieu

Aug 10, 2022, 8:15:34 AM8/10/22
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Okay. Thank you for your help Dmytro!

Philippe de Franclieu
Le Gros Chêne - 18410 Argent-sur-Sauldre
+33 6 86 58 70 14
philipped...@gmail.com