favourite's details

vzteklik

Feb 21, 2021, 3:14:27 PM2/21/21
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have been collecting points of my favourite places for some time, juts for the fun of it, and never really needed them much.

But recently I wanted to just check which point I'm looking at on the map and I can't figure out how to get to the details of my favourite point, regardless of the folder it lives in, _from the map_.
Short tap, long tap, zoom in, zoom out ... I always end up with address uknown and no note about my point being near my tap :-(

Tried to search through the web as well but to no avail. The only note I found was this:
where the guy has apparently the same issue as I do.

Can anyone help? Or is there a way to show descriptions of the favourites on the map?

V.

Osmand 3.9.5 running on Adroid 8.0

.

A Thompson

Feb 21, 2021, 6:00:50 PM2/21/21
to OsmAnd
Speaking for the Android version, "Configure Map">"POI overlay labels" should display the names of favourites that are shown on the map.

A short tap on a favourite on the map works for me (Osmand + v3.9.6). Make sure you don't have accessibility mode turned on (Accessibility plugin) because that stops tappable objects on the map from working.

I hope that helps!