Specific rendering for same poi value

Bam Bou

Mar 13, 2023, 7:57:19 AM3/13/23
to OsmAnd
Hello,
I would like to edit my render.xml file in order to display POIs with the same value (for me, fire_hydrants) but with different characteristics in their description (water pressure, connector, etc.) and thus have a different icon for each of them. Has anyone ever succeeded in doing this?

Thank you very much.

just me

Mar 26, 2023, 12:35:45 PM3/26/23
to OsmAnd
I have no better idea for osmand than ....
to use over pass https://overpass-turbo.eu
You can query for your area

/*
This has been generated by the overpass-turbo wizard.
The original search was:
“"fire hydrant"”
*/
[out:json][timeout:25];
// gather results
(
  // query part for: “"fire hydrant"”
  node["emergency"="fire_hydrant"]({{bbox}});
);
// print results
out body;
>;
out skel qt;

the example below it is prepered for Rome but you can move map whenever you want and start query again.
https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/1sUS

Results can be saved as gpx. This gpx can be imported in osmand then you can set any desc and icon manually one by one.
tedious/time consuming but no any other idea, sorry

Dane christian Neilson

Nov 29, 2023, 4:56:39 AM11/29/23
to OsmAnd
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+14234753476