Show "Train routes" when zoomed out?

Reto Kaiser

May 7, 2023, 12:06:26 PM5/7/23
to OsmAnd
Hi, is it possible to display "Transport > Train routes" even when zoomed out?
Currently whenever I zoom out a certain level they are hidden.

Train routes visible:
signal-2023-05-07-180438.jpeg

Train routes hidden:
signal-2023-05-07-180456_002.jpeg

Thanks
Reto

R Adolph

May 9, 2023, 3:05:21 AM5/9/23
to OsmAnd
Here I would try to modify render styles as defined in default.render.xml at around line 5053 - check out the minzom switches, that will probably do the magic here

<!-- Railroad, public transport -->

<switch hidePOILabels="false" textColor="$railwayPOITextColorDay" textWrapWidth="25" textHaloRadius="$textHaloRadius" textBold="true">

<case minzoom="17" tag="public_transport" value="platform" additional="disused=yes" textColor="#999999" textSize="12" textOnPath="true" nameTag="">

<apply_if nightMode="true" textColor="#dddddd" textHaloColor="$publicTransportModeStopTextHaloColorNight"/>
</case>

A Thompson

May 10, 2023, 10:27:22 AM5/10/23
to OsmAnd
Maybe this is what you want:

I wrote it before the V2 rendering engine was introduced, but I just did a rough check and it still seems to work. You need to play with the settings in "Hide" (and maybe also "Details") to your taste. I have a user profile set up with it so I can quickly switch to this view. I hope that helps! It seems odd that such a feature isn't included in the app when it's so useful and easy.

Dane christian Neilson

Nov 29, 2023, 4:25:17 AM11/29/23
to OsmAnd
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+14234753476