Favorites??

tnort...@gmail.com

May 26, 2022, 4:08:24 PM5/26/22
to OsmAnd
I use 2 different devices. How do I get Favorites to show on both? I "pin" a location while riding using my phone but I cannot figure out how to make it show on my tablet.
Would appreciate your help!
Thanks!,
Tom
NE Ohio

Max1234 Ita

May 27, 2022, 3:00:51 PM5/27/22
to OsmAnd
Hi, there's no Auto-sync feature, but you can just open the directory you selected for OsmAnd data storage (you can find it in the settings menu) and send the POI or tracks of your interest to a cloud storage (GDrive/Dropbox), or simply send them to yourself as email attachments.

Once you receive them on the other device, just tap the one you like and OsmAnd will import it in a proper way.

HTH, Max