Lost my dashboard

fixifoxy

Apr 29, 2023, 3:51:46 AM4/29/23
to OsmAnd
I´am working with 4-5 different profiles , Osmands and user made ones.
Since short in one profile (user made) the dashboard is no longer shown. I think all is down to get it.
 Has anyone a hint?

lodrog...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2023, 9:23:47 AM4/29/23
to OsmAnd
goto settings
- select the profile
- next screen select UI customization
- next screen select drawer
- next screen > enable dashboard

fixifoxy

May 1, 2023, 2:34:05 AM5/1/23
to OsmAnd
Your mentioned settings were set. But, ok , I did a real discovery tour.
I discovered, that the button for Quick action wasn´t no longer on the screen. And in the bottom left corner I ´d a button never seen before. Then  , when clicking on  this button the screen for Quick action appears instead of the main menue.
Could it be that I´ve got two button compiled on another. Yes.
I did  not know why, when and how I´ve got the button Quick action  (transparent) covering the button for the main menue.
And then tryed to click this scrambled button and hold it and move it......
Yes that´s it. The button for Quick action was  moved to the place above the main menue button.
Ok I didn´t image that the buttons in the menue were movable. Why not! But should know.
Thank you lo.....

rlag...@mail.com

Jun 11, 2023, 4:09:20 PM6/11/23
to OsmAnd
Running 4.4.7
Samsung S22u, 12GB

Did something and lost the dashboard. Entered setting as posted above. Behavior changed slightly but dashboard still does not appear.  Now, additionally, clicking Menu (lower left) causes all buttons except the Config (top left) and the DashboardSettings (top right) to disappear _and_ moves the Search button to the top 1/4 of the screen. Zoom buttons, navigation button, distance legend, all disappear. The bottom 3/4 of the screen is dead - no buttons, won't pan, nothing. Clicking anywhere in the upper 1/4 of the screen returns the normal buttons to the bottom and the screen can be panned and zoomed again.

Under DashboardConfig, I have set OpenAtStart and MenuButtonOpensDashboard.

Also, now (and before? I dunno), hitting the Search button returns me to my current position instead of where I was looking at the map (1300 miles distant).

This behavior is really unhelpful and mining Settings for magic buttons is very tedious and not at all productive.  Ideas appreciated.

Thx
Rufus

Dmytro Prodchenko

Jun 13, 2023, 2:58:48 AM6/13/23
to OsmAnd
Hi, Rufus! Could you please provide screenshot?
Please check that "Dashboard" item is added in Menu – Settings – Profile – UI Customization – Drawer.

RJ

Jun 13, 2023, 2:20:09 PM6/13/23
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Dmytro

Heres some screens. Osmand maybe makes room for the dashbd but doesnt display it?

Rufus

Jun 12, 2023 23:58:54 Dmytro Prodchenko <dmpr...@gmail.com>:

img1.jpg
img2.jpg
img3.jpg
img4.jpg

Dmytro Prodchenko

Jun 15, 2023, 2:44:49 AM6/15/23
to OsmAnd
img3.jpg is dashboard. img2.jpg shows that mostly all cards on dashboard are disabled, so it looks empty, it also shows that you can access dashboard directly from the main map screen (instead of open Menu on the left).

RJ

Jun 15, 2023, 12:00:11 PM6/15/23
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Dmytri
Thx. I thought I had something displayable enabled. Enabling Favorites gets me a dash. Duh!

Maybe devs could display a placeholder to help the somewhat-challenged... <g>

Have the good day!
Rufus

Dane christian Neilson

Nov 29, 2023, 4:11:27 AM11/29/23
to OsmAnd
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+14234753476