You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to OsmAnd
So I use a separate android phone for Osmand while we are cycle touring. I use to be able to have restaurants, hotels etc. show on the map. But not sure what I messed up but I can see the tab to do it!
Any help would be great!
Thanks,
Tom
ralph lumen
unread,
Sep 20, 2026, 7:47:21 AM (11 days ago) Sep 20
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to OsmAnd
☰ > karte konfigurieren > POI-overlay > chose!
tnort...@gmail.com
unread,
Sep 20, 2026, 12:21:19 PM (11 days ago) Sep 20
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message