gpx points icons

vzteklik

Jul 26, 2021, 8:29:17 AMJul 26
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I vaguely recall that it should be possible to change points' icon somehow, but can find it out now.

Case is: I have been given a GPX with recorded track in it and hundreds of waypoints marking each rally roadbook field. It works fine when imported to my Gamrin unit, but when I import the GPX file to my Osmand all the waypoints are shown with the favourites icon (red circle with white star in it).

Is there a way I can change all the points's symbols from particular GPX to something else, at once ideally? Preferably just a dot as the star icon is quite big.

Thank you guys,

V.

Dmitry Prodchenko

Oct 6, 2021, 4:33:47 AMOct 6
to OsmAnd
Hello!
Unfortunately, the current version of OsmAnd doesn't support changing icons for multiply points. You can do it manually using a text editor on a PC, you can find names of visible in UI icons here https://github.com/osmandapp/OsmAnd-resources/blob/master/poi/poi_categories.json