How to copy name of a POI or its address?

anyso...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2022, 7:12:59 AMMar 24
to OsmAnd
I can not find a way how to copy the name of a POI or its address.

While I can copy some other details (for example the full text of a OSM Note) by long pressing on it, I can not yet find a way to copy the name or the address (if not by going into the edit window for the point)

AnyFile

Dmytro Prodchenko

Mar 24, 2022, 9:53:38 AMMar 24
to OsmAnd
Hi!
You can do it, by using the "Share" action.

anyso...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2022, 4:09:06 PMMar 24
to OsmAnd
Thank you.
I just hope I will remember the next time.