Too Much Detail?

tnort...@gmail.com

May 20, 2023, 7:28:28 AM5/20/23
to OsmAnd
Is there a way to reduce the amount  of "detail" that shows. I am seeing  every store, restaurant, pharmacy etc.. I  looked at my settings  but I  don't  see Thanks,
Tom anything amiss. Screenshot_20230520_072351_OsmAnd+.jpg

Harry van der Wolf

May 20, 2023, 8:40:14 AM5/20/23
to osm...@googlegroups.com
If you click the top-left icon for browse, car, bicycle, etcetera., you have as second options in the  how" options, "map layer with POIs" or (whatever it is called in your language).
There you can set, per view options, which POIs you want to see or hide.

Harry

Op za 20 mei 2023 om 13:28 schreef tnort...@gmail.com <tnort...@gmail.com>:
Is there a way to reduce the amount  of "detail" that shows. I am seeing  every store, restaurant, pharmacy etc.. I  looked at my settings  but I  don't  see Thanks,
Tom anything amiss. Screenshot_20230520_072351_OsmAnd+.jpg

Dane christian Neilson

Nov 29, 2023, 4:23:52 AM11/29/23
to OsmAnd

MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+14234753476