Sound Alert Problems Using "Route Planner"

Biagio Giurastante

Nov 22, 2021, 4:52:41 AM11/22/21
to OsmAnd
New member, good morning everyone.
Hello, I have been using OsmAnd for many years, but only recently I have deepened some functions such as "Route Planner" that I had never used. I used mymaps (horror) and BRouter but in the audio it signals me the turns at every bend, not every intersection. Plan OsmAnd routes used on the smartphone I find it very comfortable and now tested by more than a dozen routes. Two problems that I would like to solve are that in the audio alerts, which in motion I consider very useful. The first is that it is reported to keep the trajectory almost at every intersection, even of absolutely secondary roads or exits from freeways, exits that do not affect the route. It would be more than enough: "follow the path for tot km". Another problem I found is that from the middle of the route onwards, the audio is too anticipated compared to the actual need, even by a kilometer. I don't have these two problems if I have the route prepared simply by indicating the final destination. Now I ask you if it is my compatibility problem with the smartphone, if it also happens to others and, if it is a problem with the app, if and where it can be reported. Thanks and sorry for the length of the post.