Notes - All my photos taken using Notes are empty files :-(

bdtx400

Oct 28, 2021, 4:49:50 PM10/28/21
to OsmAnd
On Osmand+ 4.0.8 all my photo notes are empty files inside the folder Card\Android\data\net.osmand.plus\files\avnotes

My smartphone is Samsung A52.

When I click on the photo icon , the jpg file can't be open. Nothing happens !

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Werner

Oct 30, 2021, 12:17:05 PM10/30/21
to OsmAnd
Did you change the OS of your mobile to Android-11 meanwhile?
There are new rules about access to the SD-card.

bdtx400

Oct 30, 2021, 12:54:57 PM10/30/21
to OsmAnd
No I bought this smartphone with Android 11.
I think that the SD card access is correct because i record audio notes at the same moment without problems. Audio files are not empty. Image files are all empty.

Peter B - pebogufi

Oct 31, 2021, 3:57:42 AM10/31/21
to OsmAnd
There is a substantial problem in Android 11 with file access, Read

bdtx400

Nov 6, 2021, 7:29:49 AM11/6/21
to OsmAnd
Thanks for these answers