New phone- old favorites??

tnort...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2022, 8:11:09 AM1/29/22
to OsmAnd
Is there a way to transfer all the old favorite places I have starred to my new phone?

Tom
NE Ohio

Helmut Jarausch

Jan 29, 2022, 9:29:28 AM1/29/22
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Just go the favorites and press the share button at the bottom.
The favorites can be sent by email to your new phone.

tnort...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2022, 10:52:00 AM1/29/22
to OsmAnd
Thanks! That wad painless

lodrog...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2022, 1:13:11 PM1/29/22
to OsmAnd
with the latest version 4.1.11 (not only) we have backup / restore option into settings menu. One option is the favorites. It works with NO issue

anyso...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2022, 3:34:06 PM1/30/22
to OsmAnd
On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 2:11:09 PM UTC+1 tno***mail.com wrote:
Is there a way to transfer all the old favorite places I have starred to my new phone?

You can also export all the setting in the old phone and import in the new one (if this is better for you)

To do that in just one passage, go to Setting and then press "Backup & Restore"

AnyFile