Online map from ArcGIS rest service misaligned

Pierre-Felix Breton

Apr 8, 2024, 9:10:01 PMApr 8
to OsmAnd
Hi!

I am trying to load tiles from a a webservice providing information about snow coverage.

The web server url is :

https://mapservices.weather.noaa.gov/raster/rest/services/snow/NOHRSC_Snow_Analysis/MapServer/0

When loaded in QGIS, the results looks like this (correct):

qgis-bin_g2DjS7BgVi.png

When using this web service in GuruMaps, I get this  (also correct):
ApplicationFrameHost_cmgKdczRJg.png

The url used in Gurumaps to retreive tiles is:

https://mapservices.weather.noaa.gov/raster/rest/services/snow/NOHRSC_Snow_Analysis/MapServer/export?dpi=96&transparent=true&format=png32&layers=show%3A3&bbox={$bbox}&bboxSR=3857&imageSR=3857&size=512%2C512&f=image

In OsmAnd, I get this result (note the misalignment of the images compared to the background map:

ApplicationFrameHost_NsW1vvmCoD.png
ApplicationFrameHost_Ab40aSpLGk.png

The URL used in OsmAnd to define the map source is this:

https://mapservices.weather.noaa.gov/raster/rest/services/snow/NOHRSC_Snow_Analysis/MapServer/export?bbox={bbox}&format=PNG32&layers=show:3&transparent=true&f=image

I have attached my osf file containing the online map source to make debugging easier, if interested (load it and find the online map source entitled "NOAA Weather - Snow Coverage (Web Map Tiles)"

I am puzzled as to why OsmAnd don't align the images correctly like QGIS or Gurumaps.  Any advice would be appreciated!

PF

Gravel Roads Seeker OSMAND Map Sources.osf