pause-button needed!

ra

Apr 18, 2021, 6:44:40 AM4/18/21
to OsmAnd

another "missing link" is to pause a route. there is only "verwerfen" and "fortfahren" - one means delete what i have created, the other continue - and that means whenever I make a break that lady in my pocket keeps talkin. where is the pause-button, please?

ra

Apr 26, 2021, 9:03:10 AM4/26/21
to OsmAnd
am I the only user missing a pause-function in osmand, really?

Andrea Guareschi

Apr 26, 2021, 5:58:49 PM4/26/21
to OsmAnd
in directions option you can turn off/ on the sounds

Andrea Guareschi

Apr 26, 2021, 5:59:52 PM4/26/21
to OsmAnd
and you can add also a quick action on the screen to turn off or on voices

Philippe Blanc

Apr 26, 2021, 6:24:04 PM4/26/21
to OsmAnd
Bonjour
Il est possible d'activer le bouton "Action Rapide " et  dans les choix proposés en Navigation, il est possible de "Suspendre/Reprendre la navigation" . Donc mettre en pause.
Dans les mêmes options il est possible  de choisir " Voix active / Inactive "

Salutations

Hello
It is possible to activate the "Quick Action" button and in the choices offered in Navigation, it is possible to "Pause / Resume navigation".
In the same options it is possible to choose "Active / Inactive voice"

Greetings

ra

Apr 27, 2021, 4:47:42 AM4/27/21
to OsmAnd
thanks! that was too well hidden ;-) (surpressing sounds is not the same)

ra

Jun 4, 2021, 10:40:29 AM6/4/21
to OsmAnd
just want to mention that you just have to pull down on navigation from top and "stop" and pause" pop up. found by accident. if you do not pause and leave the car navigation will switch on the display again and drain the battery.

Janusz Bień

Jun 21, 2022, 11:07:33 AM6/21/22
to OsmAnd
FYI, pulling down does not work for me (version 4.2.2 on Android).

Janusz Bień

Jun 22, 2022, 12:25:22 AM6/22/22
to OsmAnd
It doesn't work for me, the button just changes the name to "Continue". Can it be relevant that I make tests on simulated navigation?

lodrog...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2022, 7:55:21 AM6/22/22
to OsmAnd
Hi,

today i test it with app version 4.2.4, with one active car navigation example. i press into android upper pull down menu, the option "pause" and it works with no issue. After a small period of moving, the osmand was into "sleep" mode. When i press to start again, the app start again as it should