Osmand Help on Android. Lagging text extensions

fixifoxy

Apr 19, 2023, 3:52:52 AM4/19/23
to OsmAnd
Many "pages not found" in Osmand Help on Android.

1. Planning  a trip
    -Using GPX
    - Options GPX-route =Page not found

2.Plan a Route
    -Read about plan route feature=Page not found

3.Planning a trip
   ..... with Navigation option
   - Read about navigation=Page not found

Dmytro Prodchenko

Apr 20, 2023, 2:48:19 AM4/20/23
to OsmAnd
Hello! Thank you for the feedback.
We are working on new OsmAnd Documentation web site, you can find it here https://docs.osmand.net/docs/intro/. Unfortunately application on Android and iOS is still referring to old version of Help, we are planning to replace it with new Docs in the future.

hiz

Apr 24, 2023, 10:56:52 AM4/24/23
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I,ve got it. Osmanders did a good job for the manuals.
Concerning the software performance Plan route with snapping see my remarks on Github

Dane christian Neilson

Nov 29, 2023, 4:32:30 AM11/29/23
to OsmAnd
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+14234753476