How to integrate recorded map?

Michael Fu

Jan 6, 2023, 6:35:54 AM1/6/23
to OsmAnd

The place where I live currently map is incomplete (lack of roads). I recorded some of the roads and I've asked to show on my map, the problem I'm having is everytime I'm travelling the recorded road, the app keep saying "... recalculating the route...", here are my questions:

  1. how can I integrate those missing roads into normal map? or disable the warning when travelling on recorded track?
  2. how can I suggest improvements to route traveling? For instance, during my trip, a highway split into 2, but the app does not tell me which one to take, etc.

Thanks for your suggestion/comment
Michael

Greg Troxel

Jan 6, 2023, 7:12:43 AM1/6/23
to Michael Fu, OsmAnd
Michael Fu <bccin...@gmail.com> writes:

> The place where I live currently map is incomplete (lack of roads). I
> recorded some of the roads and I've asked to show on my map, the problem
> I'm having is everytime I'm travelling the recorded road, the app keep
> saying "... recalculating the route...", here are my questions:
>
> 1. how can I integrate those missing roads into normal map? or disable
> the warning when travelling on recorded track?
> 2. how can I suggest improvements to route traveling? For instance,
> during my trip, a highway split into 2, but the app does not tell me which
> one to take, etc.

Sign up for an openstreetmap account and use an editor to update the map
database. This data will then flow into osmand and you will be able to
use it.

Probably you are routing on an empty map while showing recorded tracks.
I don't expect that to work.

Plus, the point of OSM is that lots of people do a little bit and we all
get a better map.

Michael Fu

Jan 6, 2023, 9:03:22 AM1/6/23
to OsmAnd
Thanks for this tip, is there a way to import a recorded track or this method is not reliable?

Greg Troxel

Jan 6, 2023, 9:48:26 AM1/6/23
to Michael Fu, OsmAnd
Michael Fu <bccin...@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for this tip, is there a way to import a recorded track or this
> method is not reliable?

You can display the track and then drawa a way. Basically tracks are
noisy, and often there is imagery. Sometimes people record a track
multiple times and draw something kind of in the middle. Plus, the way
needs to junction into existing ways so routing can work. So directly
adding the track to the database isn't really done.

It's definitely a learning curve. I do routing and navigation on things
I have added to OSM all the time.

Tom Crocker

Jan 6, 2023, 12:01:25 PM1/6/23
to OsmAnd, Michael Fu

Michael Fu

Jan 6, 2023, 1:14:52 PM1/6/23
to OsmAnd
Thank you all for your comment/suggestion.

Dane christian Neilson

Nov 29, 2023, 5:37:14 AM11/29/23
to OsmAnd
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+14234753476