making a route from Favorites

fixifoxy

Mar 13, 2022, 6:06:43 AMMar 13
to OsmAnd
Need your help.
tried  as explained in OSMAND doc:
Go to My places. My favorites. Tap  the flag icon in the bottom.
 Choose Favorites I want to use. Tap the flag icon once again (this one was on the top of the screen)
I saw the favorites as map markers on the map.
And now ?????
Tap the....... button to add them to the route. (What button?????)
????????
Anyone any experience?

Peter B - pebogufi

Mar 13, 2022, 8:36:45 AMMar 13
to OsmAnd
Open Map markers.
Explore the buttons / menues.

fixifoxy

Mar 14, 2022, 6:10:03 AMMar 14
to OsmAnd
pebo.......
there was no text sent with your         anwer. Please try again.

fixifoxy

Mar 22, 2022, 11:15:17 AMMar 22
to OsmAnd
Due to the support of Osmand "pebo" I´ve got it.
Here my experience:
1. My places
2. My favorites
  21. Tap flag icon at the bottom. Favorites are listes. You can chose the location to visit.
3. Tap the flag icon on the upper right. Favorites are shown on the map.
4. Tap the "three line" icon on the upper right.
5. Map markers are listed. Chose once again
6. Tap "more" icon at the bottom
7. Plan route
8. Select "options"
9. Select navigation profile