How to show latitude grid

Hans Wurst

Apr 14, 2023, 11:50:11 AM4/14/23
to OsmAnd
Is there a way to show maps in osmand with a latitude grid?

Dmytro Prodchenko

Apr 17, 2023, 2:44:46 AM4/17/23
to OsmAnd
Hello!
Unfortunately, OsmAnd doesn't have coordinates grid. As a solution, you can try to use the widget "Coordinates: Map center". It will show coordinates for the current map center. You can find it in Menu – Configure Screen – Top panel.

Hans Wurst

Apr 17, 2023, 6:07:42 AM4/17/23
to OsmAnd
Thanks! Not really what I was looking for but better than nothing ...

Akkana Peck

Apr 18, 2023, 11:25:10 AM4/18/23
to osm...@googlegroups.com
If you really want a visible grid and not just a way of checking coordinates, an easy way to cheat is to make a GPX file with tracks where you want the grid lines. I did that for reports for our county's Breeding Bird Atlas, where reports were by grid square so you need to be able to see the grid when you're out on a trail. If you think that sounds useful but want help creating the GPX, let me know.

A better way would be to make an overlay/underlay map with grid lines on it, so you could adjust the transparency of the grid lines in OsmAnd. But that's a lot harder. There's probably some way to make the grid image in QGIS, but I couldn't tell you how; then it's a several-step process to turn the image into tiles you can use in OsmAnd.

...Akkana

Dane christian Neilson

Nov 29, 2023, 4:52:55 AM11/29/23
to OsmAnd
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+14234753476