Cache map downloads/updates for others on same network

Felix Fischer

Jan 5, 2023, 10:44:10 AM1/5/23
to OsmAnd
Everyone in our family uses OsmAnd, so whenever we go on holiday everyone updates/downloads maps at the same time.
If it was possible to cache the downloads, everyone but the first person could enjoy gigabit download speeds.
Does anyone have any experience with OsmAnd donwload caching?

Peter B - pebogufi

Jan 12, 2023, 11:45:01 AM1/12/23
to OsmAnd
You can download from here.
then copy to the device and expand the zip file. Don't forget to rename, remove the "_2" at the end of file.

lodrog...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2023, 2:02:33 AM1/14/23
to OsmAnd
do you know the links for
- srtm
- tiles
- nautical files (9 items)
- wiki

in the past i was using this ..... https://builder.osmand.net/srtm-countries
but is dead over a year now

----------------

Open Street Map - Assets Downloader (CLI & GUI)

lodrog...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2023, 2:26:59 AM1/14/23
to OsmAnd
i have test NOT to remove the _2 at the end of the file name and it was working

Dane christian Neilson

Nov 29, 2023, 5:29:22 AM11/29/23
to OsmAnd
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+14234753476