OSM Seattle activity?

Lee Fisher

Sep 17, 2010, 7:01:20 PM9/17/10
to osm-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Are there any monthly meetings or upcoming OSM events in Seattle? The
wiki mentions a potential monthly meeting, sometime in the past. Meetup
mentions the 2008 mapping party, but none since. I'd like to figure out
how else to help with the local OSM effort.

Thanks.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Seattle,_Washington#Events
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Mapping-Party-Seattle/

Wim Lewis

Sep 18, 2010, 1:15:06 AM9/18/10
to osm-s...@googlegroups.com
On 9/17/10 4:01 PM, Lee Fisher wrote:
> Are there any monthly meetings or upcoming OSM events in Seattle? The
> wiki mentions a potential monthly meeting, sometime in the past.

There was one last Spring, after(?) which this mailing list was set up.
I don't think there have really been any events since.

Someone previously mentioned CUGOS <http://www.cugos.org/>, which seems
closely related to OSM interests.