keywords for Microsoft,win 7, win 8 in our website:http://www.mskeyoffer.com/

elen...@126.com

Mar 11, 2013, 8:35:23 AM3/11/13
to osm-s...@googlegroups.com
Dear all my friends,

We wish to welcome you to mskeyoffer.com.

You are now registered with our store and have account privileges: With your account, you can now take part in the various services we have to offer you. Some of these many services include:

Order History - View the details of orders you have completed with us.

Permanent Cart - Any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out.

Address Book - We can deliver your products to an address other than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the birthday-person themselves.

Products Reviews - Share your opinions on our products with other customers.

Sincerely,
Neo Liuking
Store Owner