8/28/17 mapathon report

Madeline Steele

Sep 8, 2017, 1:39:08 PM9/8/17
to OSM PDX
Hello all,

I just wanted to send out a big thank you to the mappers who came out for the SE Foster mapathon on 8/28/17. It was a hot afternoon, but several folks persevered (and perspired!) and we added over 100 new features to the map (mostly bike marking). The attached quick map shows how much we accomplished in just a few hours!

Also, I'm thinking to organize a Missing Maps indoor mapathon in November. More on that later!

Thanks again,

Madeline

also, my apologies again to roadgeek99, who we missed. :/
Map Rack Attack SE Foster after map.pdf

Darrell Fuhriman

Sep 11, 2017, 1:31:02 PM9/11/17
to OSM PDX
Congrats! It looks like a great success!

Darrell

<Map Rack Attack SE Foster after map.pdf>