osmgpsmap example with gpx/kml format

C.H.M. Broeders

Oct 15, 2013, 5:29:39 PM10/15/13
to osm-g...@googlegroups.com
Greetings to all,
my intention is to convert a running "google maps" application, showing trips in a re
stricted area, to the osmgpsmap system. For this purpose I could install the osmgpsma
p1.0.1 version on my LINUX systems from the git repository. After some modifications of the mapviewer.c code, I obtain a good display of the region of interest.
Next problem is to overlay the trips, being available in gpx format, e.g. from iPad APP RangeViewer. Moreover, I have derived files in kml and poly format.
Unfortunately, up till now I did not find an example to include such files in the osmgpsmap mapviewer example.
I will strongly appreciate when hints to solve this problem are given.
Many thanks in advance,
C. Broeders
http:cornelis.broeders.homelinux.net
~