Planned new release?

Henrik B A

Mar 14, 2013, 7:45:54 AM3/14/13
to osm-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi John.

Are you planning to tag a new release any time soon?  There has been a lot of changes since 0.7.3, and it's difficult to get distributions to upgrade osm-gps-map without a proper release/tag/archive in place.

Cheers,
Henrik

Pierre-Yves Chibon

Mar 14, 2013, 7:51:01 AM3/14/13
to osm-g...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, 2013-03-14 at 04:45 -0700, Henrik B A wrote:
> Are you planning to tag a new release any time soon? There has been a lot
> of changes since 0.7.3, and it's difficult to get distributions to upgrade
> osm-gps-map without a proper release/tag/archive in place.

Hi Hendrik,

I think we know each other from another list ;-)
I just wanted to point out that a new release would be gtk3 and thus
incompatible with the software on whose list we know each other.

Pierre

Henrik B A

Mar 14, 2013, 10:28:35 AM3/14/13
to osm-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pierre.

As far as I know, Subsurface is more or less GTK3 ready now (see Linus' and others commits in January), so that shouldn't necessarily be a problem.

Cheers,
Henrik