changeset 500 internal server errors

Tim Sheerman-Chase

Oct 5, 2018, 7:15:02 PM10/5/18
to osm-...@googlegroups.com
I'm getting an internal server error when accessing
https://fosm.org/api/0.6/changesets

This worked previously.

Ross, is there anything of interest in the error logs?

Thx,

Tim

Ross Scanlon

Oct 6, 2018, 5:50:15 PM10/6/18
to osm-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,

I think I need to reload pgmap. I have updated to the latest pycrocosm
but did not update pgmap. I'll look into it later today.

Cheers

Ross

Ross Scanlon

Oct 6, 2018, 6:13:00 PM10/6/18
to osm-...@googlegroups.com
Tim,

I've turned on debugging so have a look and see if you can tell what's
going on.

Cheers

Ross

Tim Sheerman-Chase

Oct 6, 2018, 7:11:34 PM10/6/18
to osm-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I'm not sure what the problem was bit it seems to have settled
down. I didn't expect pgmap needed to be updated but I guess I added
code about automatically closing changesets. It might have broke something.

Tim