Server changeover

Ross Scanlon

Jun 20, 2018, 3:44:57 AM6/20/18
Hi All,

I've had a query why no https on the migrate page so an answer to all.

This server was not going to be operational until September but with the
failure of the old server we decided to bring it online earlier.

If you are really concerned about it leave it until I have installed the
ssl certificate and notified all that it's available.

I have a ssl certificate for the new fosm server now, but need to be
where the server is to make changes to the firewall/router before we can
have an ssl connection. Earliest will be second week in July.

Cheers

Ross (Rosscoe)