site down again

Tim Sheerman-Chase

Jan 3, 2024, 8:33:36 AMJan 3
to osm-...@googlegroups.com, Ross
Hi,

fosm.org has been down for a few days. Any idea what is going on?

Tim

Rosscoe

Jan 4, 2024, 6:13:27 AMJan 4
to OSM Fork
Hi All, I had sent an email to the list about the server. Unfortunately the NTD crashed on xmas night.
I don't own the NTD and because of stupid legislation I can't replace it myself I can't even own one.
There is one technician for most of the NE coast of NSW and the earliest they can get here is Monday 8th January.
It's not like it's a complicated procedure to change it over, unplug the old one plugin the new one no different to changing a router.
If you do a tracepath to fosm.org you get to the NTD but no further.
Once it's back up I'll let everyone know.
Cheers Ross