map.fosm.org

Tim Sheerman-Chase

Feb 14, 2018, 2:15:54 PM2/14/18
to osm-...@googlegroups.com
Is http://map.fosm.org being modified? It seems to vary in coverage from
day to day...

I just wondered how its coming along.

Tim

Ross Scanlon

Feb 15, 2018, 3:22:31 PM2/15/18
to osm-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately the server map.fosm.org is not working at the moment.
Don't know why, I can connect to the other server there but not
map.fosm.org. I'm not close by and waiting on someone to go have a look
at it for me. I'm hoping it's not a major hardware issue and just a bad
restart after a power interruption. Otherwise it will be out for about
three weeks until I'm close by again.

It's going to the secondary server which was in the process of having a
complete rebuild of the map database. It's currently at 476080k nodes
and counting. Still has to do ways and relations. I suspect it will be
complete about monday.

Cheers

Ross