Openstreetmap cycle layer in BRouter web

Manuel López

Oct 8, 2020, 12:22:41 PM10/8/20
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hello, I remember that years ago I could see in BRouter web the Openstreemap cycling layer. How can you see it again, is there any option for it?
I'm asking because the path layout in the cycle layer is much clearer than in the main layer.
Thanks

majkaz

Oct 9, 2020, 4:30:29 AM10/9/20
to OSM Android bikerouting
Either switch it on as custom layer, or use the CyclOsm layer instead.
Message has been deleted

Open Slope

May 11, 2021, 8:33:36 AM5/11/21
to OSM Android bikerouting
CycleOSM can be selected as base map. However, CyclOSM also has an overlay:
https://{s}.tile-cyclosm.openstreetmap.fr/cyclosm-lite/{z}/{x}/{y}.png

This overlay represents all the cycle paths.

It would be very cool if this CyclOSM overlay could also be selected in the optional layer selection as a worldwide overlay.