Local topographic maps like IGN on brouter

gilub

Apr 14, 2021, 12:34:28 PM4/14/21
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hi everyone,
I just discovered brouter and it seems great !  Just one question :
is there a chance onday to visualize country topographic maps on brouter ? I think on the IGN maps for france which has a very nice API.

Thanks for you work,
gilub

abrensch

Apr 15, 2021, 7:17:29 AM4/15/21
to OSM Android bikerouting
there's the possibility to add a user-defined layer (within the layers-panel), where you can specify a template-url for a tile server like:

isn't that what you are looking for?

gilub

Apr 17, 2021, 4:12:43 AM4/17/21
to OSM Android bikerouting
I guess I need coding to add a layer. I don't really know how to do that, I am not sure that IGN Topo is in png. There is an api.
https://depot.ign.fr/geoportail/api/develop/tech-docs-js/examples/
Thanks,
Gilles.

Norbert Renner