Problem with saving a route

Reinhard Zwirner

Jun 24, 2023, 11:53:12 AM6/24/23
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hi,

Today, I tried to teach a not really computer-savvy friend by phone how to use brouter-web. All went more or less well until the chosen route was to be saved  because there - as I was told - was no possibility to choose a folder and name the file.

I succeeded to explain how to do a screenshot and send it to me as an email attachment. Indeed there really was no option to save the route:

BRouter-Problem.jpg
How come? Many thanks in advance for helpful hints.

Best regards

reinhardz

Manuel Fuhr

Jun 28, 2023, 12:55:16 PM6/28/23
to Reinhard Zwirner, OSM Android bikerouting
Hi Reinhard,

It seems like your friend's browser is configured to save all downloads without asking for file/folder. This isn't specific to BRouter-Web.

You can just click on the folder next to the downloaded files to open the containing folder.

Best Regards,
Manuel