Brouter web app: No zoom buttons

ed hitchcock

Apr 7, 2024, 12:16:34 PMApr 7
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hello
I am using the brouter web app more and more.  I find it useful for quicly preparing a cycling itinerary which I can therefore follow and adapt as necessary.
I like the CyclOSM maps with useful road and topo details.
I can press the button to have the map zoom in on my present position and follow as I move.  But I want to zoom out to get the bigger picture.  There are no zoom buttons ( or I cannot find them)  so I have to use fingers on screen which stops the map following me.

Am I missing something here.  Or can zoom buttons be added?

I would add that a very useful overlay would be one with place names, ideally one that adapts as one zooms in or out.  I often browse the map to look for a town/place and the names are often not visible until zoomed in close.

Thank you all concerned for this very useful tool.

Ed H