Planning routes with multiple stages with B-router web

Rian De Rous

Jan 3, 2022, 2:36:59 PM1/3/22
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hi,

B-router web is my main tool to plan cycle routes, but for me it lacks one important feature.... (if it already is possible, please tell me how, otherwise this could be seen as a feature request).

When planning a route over multiple days (let's say you want to cycle accross Europe from the North-Sea to the Mediterranean Sea for a cycling holiday), is there an option to put the start and endpoint of each stage as a special waypoint, and have a little report about each stage. This would allow you to check the distance of each stage, information about elevation. (for example I want to check that each stage is no longer than a certain distance that I want to cover in a day)

thanks

Mannus Etten

Jan 4, 2022, 8:01:59 AM1/4/22
to OSM Android bikerouting
yeah or just cut the route in fix length parts, so you design a route of 250 km and make it into five routes of 50 km