Routing through road construction

瀏覽次數:49 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Volker Schmidt

未讀,
2022年1月20日 下午1:47:232022/1/20
收件者:OSM Android bikerouting
By pure chance I noticed that BRouter-web (with trekking bike profile) routes through this tunnel that is under construction:
To me the tagging seems to be OK. There is the conflict access=no <> motor_vehicle=yes, but the construction tagging seems correct and should block the routing.
The Analysis shows correctly 20m of Construction.
image.png

abrensch

未讀,
2022年1月21日 清晨5:04:192022/1/21
收件者:OSM Android bikerouting
there's also bicycle=yes, and in OSM's access hirarchy that overules the more general access=no

In addtition, explicit access-tagging overrules the implicit access from the construction tagging, which (in BRouter) is yes for bik/foot and no for motor-vehicles
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息