Brouter in Locus

Roman Pertzian

Jun 4, 2024, 5:29:09 PMJun 4
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hi, I am using Brouter to plan my bikepacking routes. Can I import the Safety profile to Locus? Currently, there are three bike profiles available, all trekking:
- Trekking fast
- Trekking LCR
- Trekking FCR

I don't understand why other profiles available on the Brouter website cannot be selected in Locus.

Trekking profiles are not suitable for my bikepacking 30kg bike setup; they're either too steep or have too much traffic. I found that the Safety profile is almost perfect for me, but I can't select it in Locus.

Is there a way to get other bike profiles into Locus Brouter?

Jiří Mlavec

Jun 5, 2024, 5:21:08 AMJun 5
to OSM Android bikerouting
Please check the manual page of how to use BRouter withing Locus Map app here: https://docs.locusmap.app/doku.php?id=manual:faq:how_to_navigate_offline (at bottom).