SafeCycle : a simplified interface to Brouter.de

Raphael Jolivet

Nov 6, 2021, 8:27:14 AM11/6/21
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hi,

I have just developed and deployed SafeCycle. It is an alternative web interface to Brouter, focused on simplicity and safety. It is free and open source :

It provides several routes, trying to avoid unprotected roads with high traffic.
It can handle mountain bikes.

I developed it for Sophia Antipolis in France : this is a business campus with lot of forest and dirt tracks : it's nice for going to work with mountain bikes, but not easy to find the best path.

I would be glad to have your feedbacks on it.

Thanks,
Raphaël

Thurston Moore

Nov 19, 2021, 8:30:53 AM11/19/21
to OSM Android bikerouting
hi Raphaël,

My name is Pablo from Argentina,

I choose two point, the web showme 3-4 route, choose the route i want and export to gpx, but i open this gpx with any program and showme other route.

sorry for my english, i speak spanish

atte.
Pablo
Message has been deleted