map is covered by text tiles

h. w.

Jan 24, 2022, 5:40:25 PMJan 24
to OSM Android bikerouting
When i open the "brouter" in my web-browser i can see a map - but only for a very short period of time.
After that the screen is filled with tiles displaying some text (saying something like: if you want to wish to contribute ...").
When i zoom out i can see again tiles that show portions of the map, but these tiles are filled very rapidly with the text tiles again.

Since I have not seen this behaviour before (I have used "brouter" during the past summer a few times), I wonder what went wrong.

Any help ist welcome.
Thanks.

Andrew38 Wizit

Jan 24, 2022, 8:18:38 PMJan 24
to OSM Android bikerouting
I'm facing the same issue

Andrew38 Wizit

Jan 24, 2022, 8:19:59 PMJan 24
to OSM Android bikerouting

abrensch

Jan 25, 2022, 4:18:54 AMJan 25
to OSM Android bikerouting
same for me, but only with the hill-shading layer enabled.

So seems to be a problem with the hill-shading tile-server:

abrensch

Jan 25, 2022, 4:29:56 AMJan 25
to OSM Android bikerouting
Message has been deleted

h. w.

Jan 25, 2022, 7:27:38 AMJan 25
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hi "abrench",
you made my day!

It's really an issue connected to hill-shading tile-server.
For the time beeing I can do without hill-shading ... so your hint helps: turning hill-shading off allows to use the router.
Thank you & have a good day.

Btw, Marcus site shows the same issue when one turns hill-shading on.

Regards, Herbert